Quote of the Month
“We have tried to run from our love but our souls crave this magic”unknown
Cutting the energetic cord with someone who it is time to let go of
Sometimes you know when a relationship is not good for you but for some reason you can’t let go of them. Reminder, relationships come in many forms, this is not just for romantic relationships. The reason why we can’t let go is because our energy is still tied to them. We need to cut that cord of energy and this is now.
- Burn a sage stick – create a relaxing environment and ask God to release any negative energy that may be surrounding you or that is in your home.
- Sit in a comfortable spot, close your eyes and visualize standing face to face with the person whom you wish to cut the energy cord with.
- Say to them “I am no longer angry with you”, see the cord attached between your heart and theirs.
- Tell them they are no longer a positive influence in your life and therefore you are letting them go. Say goodbye and with visualization cut the cord between you and them with a pair of scissors.
- Watch the cord fall to the floor and retract back to you. The person will start to be pulled backwards into the darkness. Wave goodbye and wish them the best.
- If they reach their arms out to grab ahold of you, you will have to repeat this process several times in a course of a week
- Open your eyes, stretch your arms straight up to the sky and say “Thank you God for removing this negative person and their energy from my life, I wish to move in the direction of love. Amen.”
Disclosure: If you are unsure if you should cut cords with someone it’s a good idea to consult with an Angel reader OR incorporate “If this is what is for the highest good for all” with #6
You should start to feel a sense of peace, within a few days your thoughts will no longer be consumed with them. They may reach out because they feel the cut, be strong and ignore their attempts, otherwise you will be starting the karmic wheel all over again.
Sending you blessings and love from above.
Get in Touch
Articles I’m Loving right now…