1. Acknowledge the feeling by recognizing you feel anxious and why
2. Put music on and do something (I clean something in the house) – you will still think about it but less intense so say “I release the fear of the unknown, I am safe” as often as you need to.
3. Take action – ideas of creating certainty will pop into your head. Do them. By taking action you are not leaving your fate in the hands of one person/entity.
4. After you take action, journal your feelings from how you felt in the beginning to how you feel now after the steps
5. Smile and be grateful the anxiety has disappeared. (I do this by sitting in silence and saying “everything is always working out for me, thank you Universe for always having my back”)